One of the things we wanted to try more this year was to experiment with different styles of apple cider cocktails and we have found and tried couple of them that were absolutely delicious and easy to make.
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 2 shots of silver tequila
- 1/2 cup of Taunton Cider
- 1/2 shot of Triple Sec
- 1/2 lime juice
- apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- 1-2 teaspoons (more or less to your taste) of syrup of your choice - we recommend maple syrup
Optional for the rim:
- cinnamon sugar (mix half a cup of granulated sugar with 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon)
- flaky sea salt
- Mix equal parts of cinnamon sugar and flaky sea salt and rim the glass in it. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and coat in the mixture.
- Combine tequila, triple sec, Taunton Cider, lime juice and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake.
- Strain into glass (if you would like pour it on top of ice. Garish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
- If you like it smoky, then light the cinnamon stick on fire to add a smoky effect and impress your guests.